Cloud 9 Relaxation
You like Micro-Brews? Stay here!
Here's a Weekend Plan involving Beer
Asheville, NC has a growing reputation for creative genius when it comes to original beer flavors in batches of 500 barrels to 50,000+ barrels. Come stay and see what they're talking about.parts/content-body.any.php
So, do you need a Beer-cation? And you know that Asheville has claimed Beer-City several years in a row with the most micro-breweries in the US. Well, here’s where to start;
- Rent Cloud 9 Relaxation Home and come with 1 or 2 other couples or rent Heavenly Hideaway Cabin for the two of you for a Friday-Monday.
- Get here Friday and we’ll arrange for the Uber drivers we know to be available to take you to the Highland Brewing Company, Asheville’s first legal brewery and the closest one to us that makes over 50,000 barrels, just 12 minutes away. (Founder, Oscar Wong, has epitomized sustainable business with a conscious here… you’ll love his story.)
- Go on their free tour at 5:30 pm (visit the Brewery Tours page)
- Grab a Gaelic Ale in a souvenir glass with the handsome Bagpiper on it and a bite from the Food Trucks.
- Stick around for the free music show starting at 7 pm (out doors if the weather is nice) Check the calendar for special events.
- Stick around until 10 and get that Uber driver to bring you back, safe and sound.
- Jump in the hot tub on the deck and take in the constellations.
- Call it a night, knowing you’ve planned your next “Beer City” adventure using the NC Ale Trail map.
- But why plan it yourself? Just schedule a tour with one of the companies listed on the previous page like Asheville Brews Cruise.
- Plan to come for one of the many Beer City Festivals in 2016! http://www.brewgrassfestival.com/
- Take home some souvenir micro-brews to enjoy, but guess what? More of our Asheville craft beers are getting national and international distribution so you may be able to get some of Asheville where you live!